Looking for someone to help assist your worship team sound better? Look no further.
Leah Stone leads Speech Level Singing workshops around the world.
Speech Level Singing Workshops include:
- Vocal Singing Master Classes (students perform for an audience and are critiqued by a Speech Level Singing Instructor)
- What is Soul Music
- The Importance of Music Worship and Singing With Your Soul
- Guiding the Worship Leader
- Performance and Songwriting
- Stage Fright and Speaking or Singing in Public
Organizations that hire Leah for workshops:
- Religious Institutions
- Christian Rock labels and songwriters
- and more...
Leah works with worship teams of religious institutions and helps assist individual worship leaders, worship teams, and choirs. Several churches have been very pleased with the success of these workshops and how quickly their worship teams have vastly improved.
Leah leads workshops in What is Soul Music and the importance of singing with ones emotions and heart to truly capture the message of the song. Detailing the history of Soul music and using examples of industry leaders, students are able to quickly grasp the concepts of Christian Rock and Soul music.
Interested in hiring Leah Stone for a workshop click HERE to contact.
Executive Coaching for Public Speaking
You need Charlie Pants Music's Executive Vocal Coaching Program, which helps executives prepare for speaking engagements.
You will learn how to:
- Project your voice
- Breathe deeper and talk with a more relaxed, non-nasal voice
- Not suffer from vocal fatigue and be able to speak for longer engagements
- Relax your nerves
- Command the stage and look comfortable
- If English is not your first or native language, you will receive guidance on your pronunciation so audience members can clearly understand you
How Executive Coaching is Helping Others:
English is not my first language and I happen to be a soft spoken man, so having to present to the executive board every month was very difficult for me. I found myself struggling to speak loud enough for everyone to hear me and my voice always hurt afterward. I asked Leah to help me with my presentation and she gave me some vocal drills to help me strengthen my vocal chords, guided me through my presentation, worked on my stage presence, and gave me great tools to project my sound and calm my nerves. At my next presentation several people came up to me afterward and told me that I had drastically improved and they were curious what I did differently. The answer- Charlie Pants Music Executive Vocal Coaching.
Who Is Executive Coaching For:
- one on one training
- group training
- in office workshops